I have two notebooks for books. The blue notebook is for books I would like to read. The red notebook is for notes on books I have read. Get it? I thought you would. The following list is from the first two pages of the blue notebook.
Books to Read
Field Guide to Getting Lost
-Rebecca Solmit
Catherine the Great: Memoirs of
Faith and Betrayal
-Sally Denton
Freddy & Fredericka
-Mark Helprin
The Summer We Got Saved
-Pat Cunningham Devoto
Cloud Atlas
-David Mitchell
Misfortune
-Wesley Stace
Any Bitter Thing
-Monica Wood
Miss Leavitt's Stars
-George Johnson
The Friend Who Got Away
Until I Find You
-John Irving
Penderwicks
-Jeanne Birdsall
Dog Sense
-Kathy Santos
Broken as Things Are
-Martha Witt
Complete Book of Vinyasa Yoga
-Srivasta Ramaswami
Fannie Farmer Baking Book
Uniform Numbers of the NFL
-John Maxymuk
Fanicful Paper Projects
-Michaels Crafts
Memory Keepers Daughter
-Kim Edwards
The Hill Road
-Patrick O'Keefe
Quite a diverse list of books. The italicized titles are books I have since read. I also keep a list at Goodreads.com. The blue notebook has many more pages of books I want to read. It also has many empty pages to keep the list of books I want to read growing, it is one of the reasons I like the blue notebook so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment